Happy Friday beauties!
There’s only 9 days left ’till Mother’s Day! The clock is ticking so if you’re stuck on what to get your mom this year hopefully my gift guide will help you! I’ve listed 5 things that aren’t too pricy because let’s be real most of us are on a college budget. But, you can still gift your mom something personal and special to show your appreciation for her even more! You know what they say:
“Life doesn’t come with a manual, It comes with a mother”
With that being said, I wouldn’t be the person I am today without my mom, she’s seriously my best friend! So, if you’re reading this mom I Love You and can’t wait to give you your gift. ♡
- If your mom is a makeup lover like mine, but doesn’t care for bold colors then the Double Entrende Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette from Colourpop ($16) is perfect! This palette contains 12 shades that are bendable and natural looking.
- Let’s face it we all have a guilty pleasure for watching HGTV (particularly “Fixer Upper”) and dreaming of designing our own house one day like Joanna Gaines. I mean how can you not love that show, everything she designs is PERFECT! If you’re mom is obsessed with Chip and Joanna (like my family is) then getting her Joanna’s new cookbook “Magnolia Table” ($17) is a must. This cookbook contains tons of recipes that’ll leave you feeling like you’re actually in Waco, Texas dining in at the restaurant itself!
- (Note to self: Go to Texas one day to the Magnolia Silos, Bakery, Restaurant…basically everything Chip and Joanna have created)
- This next gift is a handwritten bracelet from Etsy ($28). That is so unique and cute because you can customize and add a sentimental meaning to it! It comes in rose gold (my fav), gold, or silver.
- We all know moms are super heroes, but sometimes they just need some alone time to relax! That’s why gifting your mom these bath bombs from Lush will make her feel like she’s at a spa. Also, they’re adorable and smell amazing!
- Last, our these cute “Colorado” vases from Anthropologie ($16-$32)! These vases are perfect to put your mom’s favorite flowers in. ?
I hope you all enjoyed my gift guide for Mother’s Day and found some things that you might want to get your mom. Let’s all remember to show our love and appreciation for our mom’s all year round and not just on this holiday!♡ Comment down below if you plan on buying any of the gifts I mentioned above or have something else in mind. I’d love to hear your ideas.