I’m heading to the biggest music festival this weekend! Any guesses??
…COACHELLA BABY!! ☼ This is my first year attending and I could not be more excited! I can’t wait to experience the vibes of the desert and enjoy the AMAZING music. Keep an eye out for an upcoming blogpost all about my experience and outfits. 😉 Now, the weather is a little toasty over there ( okay more like A LOT ) so lots of sun exposure = UV rays which can cause skin problems later down the road and we don’t want that!
With that being said, today I’m sharing with you my skin care essentials that I will be taking with me to the desert this weekend. I cannot stress how important it is to take care of your skin and keep it youthful looking for as long as possible. No one wants to have their skin age prematurely!
This past week I went to Sephora and picked up their “Sun Safety” Kit. This kit contains one full size, one travel size, and 14 deluxe sample sizes of Sephora’s favorite sun care products–providing an array of sunscreen and safe self-tanning options for beautifully tanned, bronzed, and protected skin all year long (just in time for festival season too).
Can we just take a moment that you get 14 amazing high-ended brand products in this kit for only $36?!? What a steal!
This kit contains:
– 1.7 oz/50 mL Lancome BIENFAIT UV SPF 50+ Super Fluid Facial Sunscreen
– 3.4 oz/100 mL Supergoop! Super Power Sunscreen Mousse SPF 50
– 1.01 oz/30 mL AMOREPACIFIC Resort Collection Sun Protection Mist
– 0.17 oz/5 mL COOLA Rōsilliance™ Organic BB+ Cream SPF 30 in Light/Medium (so excited to try this product out I LOVE BB creams)
– 0.24 oz/7 mL Clinique Pep-Start Moisturizer SPF 20
– 0.33 oz/10 mL Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30
– 3 x 0.21 oz/6.6 mL Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Pad Self-Tanner for Face (you’ll be glowing like a tan goddess in the sun, while still being protected from UV rays)
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte™ Physical Daily Defense SPF 30
– 0.34 oz/10 mL Farmacy Green Screen Daily Environmental Protector Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30
– 0.25 oz/7 mL philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker Multi-Rejuvenating Cream SPF 30
– 0.34 oz/10 mL REN Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask
– 0.23 oz/7 mL Shiseido Wetforce Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+ for Face/Body
– 0.23 oz/7 mL tarte Tarteguard 30 Vegan Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
– 0.07 oz/2.2 g Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Rose
– 0.17 oz/5 mL Murad Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield SPF 30 PA+++
– 0.5 oz/15 mL Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Lotion SPF 30
These next few things that I’m going to mention aren’t really skin care products but they’re still Coachella must haves.
-Windsor: Cat Eye Sunglasses (can’t forget about protecting your eyes)
-Milk Makeup: Holographic Highlighting Powder (mars)
-Milk Makeup: Tattoo Stamp (star)
So, if you’re heading to the desert this weekend (or next) the products that I mentioned will for sure help your skin stay protected and glowy all festival season long.
Comment down below if you’re heading to Coachella too!