She is beauty, she is grace, she is the NEW Aspyn Ovard x Tarte Palette! ❁
If you didn’t know already lifestyle blogger and YouTuber, Aspyn Ovard, recently came out with an eye and cheek palette and I was able to get my hands on it before it sold out! This palette has been long awaited ever since Tarte started teasing sneak peeks of the palette back in march. I’ve been a huge fan of Aspyn’s taking it back to her “HauteBrilliance” days, so I just had to get my hands on her palette because I knew it would contain soft, natural colors. Which is always the look I strive for…mostly because I don’t know how to create makeup looks with bold colors LOL.
Also, can we take a moment to appreciate the packaging and aesthetic of this palette?! I’ve seriously never seen such a pretty palette, it makes me not want to use it!😍
To continue, this dreamy bohemian palette contains nine neutral eyeshadows, a blush, and a highlighter! You can basically do your whole face with this palette, sounds like a win-win to me. The shadows are so packed with pigment for durable wear and payoff! As for the highlighter and blush, both look so effortlessly beautiful on the skin leaving you with a natural glow.
I’m obsessed with this palette and will definitely be my go-to palette for the summer! If I were you I would head down to an Ulta near you or TarteCosmetics.com to get this palette for yourself! You won’t regret it! Also, Ulta has a cute display of Aspyn and her mom, promoting the palette, #adorable right?!
- I used “Santorini sands” as my transition shade, using windshield wiper motions to blend it out.
- Then, on a small crease brush I took the shade “Tea Time” and blended it on the outer corner of my eyes, making a “V” shape.
- Next, I took my big fluffy crease brush to blend everything together.
- After that, I grabbed my packing brush and sprayed some Mac Fix + on it, to make the shade “Endless Summer” (a golden champagne luster) more intense.
- Last, I took my big fluffy crease brush again and blended everything together one last time.
I also used “Made You Blush” (nude rose blush) and “Pure Soul” (shimmering champagne highlighter) to finish off my makeup look!
Overall, I am in LOVE with this palette and can’t wait to use the rest of the eyeshadows to create different makeup looks! Comment down below if you want or have this palette!